It’s time to fiesta and Bloggiesta September 2012 kicks off now! Suey from It’s All About Books and myself couldn’t be more excited to be hosting this fantastic event! Below is a little bit of the rundown of things going on, but if you have questions please do get in touch either through the comments, email or even on Twitter. We hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and that you’re all able to accomplish everything you’re hoping to and more!

How to Fiesta!

Bloggiesta starts now and runs until midnight EST Sunday September 30th. Participate when and how you want. This is your time to improve on those little things about your blog you’ve been thinking about for months, mark off those long to-do lists and possibly even discover a few great new blogs. Whether you have days, hours or just a few minutes we hope you’ll join us!

Mini-Challenges. We have two posts for you to work through. Our September 2012 Mini-Challenge List is up at Suey’s site, It’s All About Books and we also have a list of Flashback Mini-Challenges from past Bloggiesta events.

Sign In Below. Link-up your To-Do List below so that everyone can visit and cheer you on. You’ll also be eligible for one of two $20 Amazon Gift Cards we’re giving away as Grand Prizes!

Update When and How You Want. Some choose to update on a schedule, daily or not at all. At the very least we do recommend posting a closing/wrap-up post to let us know how you did overall.

Two Grand Prizes! We will be selecting two Grand Prize winners to each win one $20 Amazon Gift Card. To be eligible you need to link-up during the opening and/or closing post. All valid links will be entered to win the Grand Prizes. Good luck!

Tell Us Your Twitter Name! In the link below be sure to list your Twitter user name so that we can connect with you on Twitter during the event. This is especially great if you want to join us for one of the three Twitter parties or even just as a question or two. We also have a list of September 2012 Participants on Twitter thanks to Suey! Be sure to follow @Bloggiesta and the hashtag #bloggiesta.

Participate in the Twitter Parties! We’ll be have three parties at varied times, hopefully you’ll be able to join us for at least one or possibly more. Here are the times:
Friday: 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Eastern time (EDT)
Saturday: noon to 2:00 p.m. Eastern time (EDT)
Sunday: 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Eastern time (EDT)

Now, lets get the fiesta started!

Link-up Below following this example:
“Your Name” from “Your Blog Name” (your Twitter name)

Tagged with →

38 Responses to Bloggiesta September 2012: Starting Line

1. Caspette says:

Sorry I did mine twice as I didn’t think the first one had worked! But how exciting!

2. Amber Stults says:

Bloggiesta is always fun!

3. Maria says:

Woohoo! Here we go :)

4. [...] of my favorite events of the year.  Hosted by  Suey from It’s All About Books and Theresa from There’s a Book, it is time to get busy working on the behind scenes stuff that makes our blogs [...]

5. Sam @ The Little Munchkin Reader says:

Oh no! Can you delete my first link? Please? Made a upto date post!

6. Corina says:

So excited to participate! My To-Do List go live at Noon! :)

7. I am ready to get started! :) Good luck to everyone!

8. Liza says:

Yay! Bloggiesta is here. I put the wrong link in the sign-up, but my starting line post is linked off of it.

9. Yay! Ready for the party….

10. Ready… set… WORK!! Have fun everyone!!

Thanks for hosting!!

11. Jenni Elyse says:

Wahoo! I’m so excited! Thanks for hosting! You know I love you and think you and Suey are fantastic!

12. Thank you for keeping this event going! Oddly enough, my husband is just as excited as I am about me getting back to my blog. We’ll see if that lasts (as far as he is concerned) throughout the weekend. See y’all in the ‘sphere :)

13. Kimberly says:

My first one and I’m super excited. Thank you so much for organizing. I’m off to do some mini challenges!

14. Ang says:

Getting started on my to do list!

15. Colleen says:

I’m excited to be participating in this for the 2nd time, though my participation will be more limited due to prior commitments. Hope everyone has a great time Bloggiesta-ing!

16. This is my second Bloggiesta and I have been looking forward to this since the last one ended. I wish they were more often like quarterly so my To Do List will be smaller. LOL!!! Thanks for hosting!!

17. Chauntelle says:

Just posted mine, whoo hoo!

18. Ivana says:

Woohoo! My first Bloggiesta, here we go!

19. I’m looking forward to getting to know some of you and to learning some great tips for my blog!

20. Catherine says:

Looking forward to my first ever Bloggiesta! Got to fit it in around two demanding kids, but sure I’ll get loads done!

21. Nadia says:

All set and ready to go. It’s my first time participating. I’m looking forward to trying this out and possibly making some new friends in the process :)

22. Angie says:

Off to brainstorm and link! And read some new blogs. :]

23. Miss Remmers says:

I’m totally number 100! That’s awesome!

24. Audrey says:

Getting started now! Can’t wait to read a bunch of new blogs. :)

25. I’m late, but ready to go! Thanks for hosting again!

26. oops I accidentally pressed submit and had the wrong link in there. Could you delete my entry? I didn’t see a way to do it myself. So sorry for the mess up (I’m number 110 marissa @raegunramblings)

27. Kaye M. says:

My first Bloggiesta – really excited for it!

28. Kirwin says:

Excited to Start this thing!

29. Julie says:

I’m very late, but excited to get some things done finally!

30. Jessca says:

I missed out on starting this on the 27th, but I’m looking at all the challenges and going to be a lurker, and learning a lot. I also wasn’t 100% sure IF I could participate since I don’t blog about books, specifically. Anyway… I am always looking for Twitter/blogger friends so fiiind me @ThisJessica(REMOVETHIS)Rae

31. This is my first time participating and I’ve already read a lot of GREAT information. So excited. My Goal/mini-challenge post is up!

32. I don’t know how to do this! I’m not sure what I’m doing….

33. Joss says:

I just added my link. Sorry I’m late; I hope I’m doing everything right.

34. Angie says:

So apparently I’m going nuts because I would have SWORN I linked up on Friday. But I did just finish a week of bookfair at school so maybe I lost some brain cells.

35. [...] starts today!  Thank you to It’s All About Books and There’s A Book for hosting this event. Here’s the list of things I want to get done this [...]

36. […] party again, and a product presentation at my favorite spa. Cheers to free samples.   Click here to see what others are doing in this year’s Bloggiesta, hosted by There’s A Book and […]

37. […] and/or do more mini-challenges as I go along. Eee, I’m already itching to start!   Click here to see what others are doing in this year’s Bloggiesta, hosted by There’s A Book and […]